Saturday 22 September 2007

THE SHINS - WINCING THE NIGHT AWAY


If you do not like this album, you are a cold and bitter robot!! This is The Shins' third album and they are all stunning. The band are from Albuquerque, New Mexico. Like most people, I came across them after they featured heavily in Zach Braff's (JD from 'Scrubs' ) beautiful indie movie 'Garden State' which he also wrote and directed. The album is sweet, sincere and uplifting without ever grating. Prepare to become obsessed by the song 'Phantom Limb' which is surely the song of the year.

http://rapidshare.com/files/27031059/The.Shins.-.Wincing.The.Night.Away.zip

or

http://rapidshare.com/files/29727985/The_Shins_-_Wincing_the_Night_Away__2007_.rar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just heard Phantom limb on a SNL rerun and had to get this song, heard the previews of the songs and iTunes and went looking for the album. I must say The Shins is a cherry on top to end a great saturday night :)

Anonymous said...

Ηeу I κnοw thіs is
off topic but I waѕ wondering if yοu knеw of
any wiԁgetѕ I could aԁd to my blog that autοmаtiсаlly tωeet my newеst twіtter uρdateѕ.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Take a look at my page: cheap boats ()