Saturday 22 September 2007

The Start Of The Stash

Hello there, blog reader! The simple purpose is to hunt down some of the best new music and provide some information on each band. This is the music that excites me. It is purely to introduce people to bands they may never otherwise discover and I would encourage everyone to use this to preview and sample bands. If you like, please support the artist by buying the album, merchandise or by going to see them.

I am going to post on here everyday (where possible!)

I have not uploaded any of the links myself but have sourced them from across the internet. If the copyright owner wishes for any link to be removed, please mail me and it will be removed immediately.

There's the introduction. Happy listening....

7 comments:

AJFD said...

Kudos on the new blog, i look foward to using and contributing to this blog, regularly.
Thank you very much for the mention, and all these downloads.

AJFD

JIMMY said...

You are quite welcome, mate. Don't forget to spread the word amongst 'the kids'.

Anonymous said...

wow this blog is really useful. thanks for doing this, the music is great!

Trader Woody said...

Good luck with the blog! I'm a 40 year old fart who never listens to the radio anymore, but loves to hear good new music (and then buy the good ones - preferably on vinyl!) Your blog will hopefully lead to money being spent on bands I'd not hear otherwise. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

keep on it, cheers!

Anonymous said...

I like your style, I will look forward to contributing some things you might like.. Thanks + Peace!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great blog...I discovered at least 6 bands I've never heard of before thanks to you, and they rock!!!